Room Leader for Baby Room or Pre School - Haringey | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Room Leader for Baby Room or Pre School - Crouch End
Haringey, Greater London, England
£22000 - £24000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
A Nursery in Crouch End has 2 Room Leader Vacancies available in their Baby and Pre school Room.
This is a FULL TIME PERMANENT vacancy and you will need to be able to commit to working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week on shift basis between the hours of -
The baby room can cater for a maximum of 15 children aged 6 months to confident walking (aound 16/18 months)
The pre school room can cater for a maximum of 22 children from the ages of (phone number removed) years old
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
* Planning & observations on key children
* Supporting the team in the room
* Working in a team
* Ensuring the premises are safe, clean and tidy complying at all times with the nursery requirements.
* Follow nurseries policies & procedures
* Provide a safe, secure, stimulating environment for the children
* Acting in a professional manner at all times when dealing with children, staff and parents
* Ensuring children's needs are met
If you meet the following requirements please apply today:
* Minimum level 3 childcare qualification
* Experience working with Babies or Pre school
* Supervisor/room leader experience
* Understanding of EYFS, Safeguarding & first aid
* Aware of Ofsted requirements
* Up to date DBS (if not, be willing to get a new one)
* Excellent communication skills both written & spoken
* Training opportunities/package
* warm friendly environment
Salary £22,000-£24,000 (depending on experience)