Accounts Assistant - Ayr | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ayr, South Ayrshire, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a UK-wide network of accountants, delivering accounting and tax services to small and medium-sized businesses be they sole traders, partnerships, or limited companies.
Are you the right applicant for this opportunity? Find out by reading through the role overview below.
Due to continuous growth, we're looking to appoint a motivated Accounts Assistant to provide first-class accountancy and tax service to our client base.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of Corporation, partnership, and Personal Tax Returns
- Preparation of management accounts and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns under MTD
- Processing of payroll and auto-enrolment
- Review of accounts preparation files
- Company formations
- Conducting initial client meetings
- External client training on Quickbooks
- Client bookkeeping
Essential Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years experience within an Accountancy practice undertaking some if not all of the above tasks.
- Working knowledge of Accounts, Tax & Payroll Production software
- Working knowledge of online bookkeeping software such as Quickbooks
Desired Skills and Experience
- AAT fully or partly qualified
- Undertake company formations for clients
- Experience in initial client meetings
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated and passionate individual with an eye for detail, a flair for organisation, with a twist of great person-to-person skills.
You will have strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to work within different areas as well as show willingness to help with any task that arises.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, please send your CV and motivation letter to be considered for this position.