Design Phase Sub Project Manager - Risley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Design Phase Sub Project Manager
Risley, Warrington, England
Permanent (Full time)
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Our Critical Mission Solutions business - we are invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defence, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It is our challenge as human beings, too. That is why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It is our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
About the opportunity:
To deliver the early phase scoping and planning and engineering design for a portfolio of RE3 asset care projects in accordance with SL**Sub-Project Manager role**Here's What You'll Need:
- Demonstrate strong leadership behaviours to drive timely delivery of an engineering schedule to quality and cost.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in the successful management of the interface between the client team and the integrated delivery team.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering early phase scoping activities (requirements management, optioneering etc) and project initiation (execution planning, scope definition, schedule build, estimating, risk management and Asset Investment Form production and presentation) for multi-discipline asset care projects.
- Developing 'fit for purpose' project execution strategies that are commensurate with a portfolio of asset care type work.
- Provide evidence to underpin a SQEP assessment against SL R2A PM03
- Proficient user of MS Office suite