Educational Psychologist - Abinger | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Educational Psychologist - Surrey County Council
Abinger, Surrey, England
400.0000 - 450.0000
Contract (Full time)
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Educational Psychologist to work within Surrey County Council.
- To perform effectively as an EP in a multi professional context.
- Contribute to team planning arrangements with schools. Collaborate in work with other disciplines as appropriate.
- To provide high quality psychological consultation to schools.
- Consult to SENCOs, teachers, parents and other professionals. Undertake classroom observation and learning environment assessment Undertake individual specialist psychological assessment where appropriate. Feedback to schools using agreed formats Maintain records of work in schools and with individual pupils using agreed formats and electronic databases.
- Assist maintained mainstream and special schools and Short Stay Schools to improve the learning conditions for children.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly