Digital Designer - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
50000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Digital Designer - £50,000 - £65,000
Remote working / London Base
Our client is looking for an exceptional Senior digital designer to support our growth and be the lead designer on several exciting new client accounts.
You will be responsible for UX, UI and design across a wide range of digital platforms, from websites or e-commerce platforms to apps, bespoke systems and digital marketing assets. You will manage the design of projects across their full life cycle working directly with clients, and the wider team.
THIS ROLE WILL SUIT YOU IF...
You are a self-motivated and confident digital designer, with a good breadth of digital design in your portfolio, who likes to work in work in a small friendly team but on high-profile and high-quality projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE:
• Delivering high-quality design solutions to client briefs from concept to completion across a wide range of digital projects.
• Working collaboratively with all internal/external teams and client stakeholders.
• Taking client briefs, running client workshops and design sprints, presenting initial designs to the client.
• Creating consistently excellent designs across multiple digital platforms such as websites, apps and bespoke systems.
• Staying up to date with emerging digital trends and tools, and engaging with the wider digital creative community
• Highly creative and ideas driven.
• Comprehensive skills in Figma or Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of UX/ UI design across all digital channels.
• Agency experience.
• Excellent digital design skills, knowledge and a strong digital portfolio demonstrating this.
• Presenting work to clients and prospects by clearly presenting and communicating design rationale and technical aspects of a design.
• The ability to take ownership of projects, including taking briefings directly from the client, running client workshops and design sprints, presenting initial designs to the client, and delivering on-brief and to agreed deadlines.
• Ability to handle several projects at one time.
• Communicating/collaborating with developers, designers and project managers to ensure the integrity of the design is retained.
• The aptitude and willingness to learn new software and programmes efficiently and effectively.
• Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
• Strong communication skills. Be able to influence and inspire a team of creatives.
• Someone who is meticulous, organised and able to multitask.
• Incredible attention to detail.