Sales Consultant - Huddersfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Huddersfield, Kirklees, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are a team full of positive, likeminded people, who are all on the same mission – to sell!
With a basic salary of £20k-£22k (depending on experience) and an OTE of £40k this is a role where you really do earn what you deserve. Our commission structure is uncapped, so the more you put in the more you get out. You can start earning commission from your first day on the phones in our Outbound Academy.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
• You’ll be engaging with our customers by phone who have recently purchased from us to offer our amazing Freedom warranty service.
• Building strong relationships with our customers, making them feel valued and leaving a positive lasting impression of BID.
Sales Consultant Requirements:
• A natural consultative approach and always looking to do your absolute best for our customers.
• Target driven and hungry for success.
• Eagerness to develop your skills.
• Ability to show resilience, remain positive at all times not letting rejection get you down!
We understand that the modern workplace is ever changing, so we love to be flexible, this means we can offer this role as office based, home working* or a mixture of both (*after probation)
We’re not your ordinary sales team, so you can expect lots of other perks along the way. We have regular team nights out, quarterly “Outbound Social” events, lots of monthly incentives and we genuinely like to have fun while we are at work
Why work for us:
At Buy It Direct, we dare to be different. We've built this business from the ground up to become one of the UK's largest and fastest growing online retailers turning over £400 million with a target of doubling in size over the next three years. We are proud of the products and services we provide across our six well recognised, award-winning online brands including Laptops Direct, Appliances Direct, Better Bathrooms and Furniture123. We listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter and want to delight our customers by putting them at the heart of what we do, to really know what matters to them.
Location: Huddersfield with the option of flexible home working
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
Salary: £20k-£22k (depending on experience) OTE of £40k
• Healthcare cash plan
• Free parking
• Birthday off after a year
• Holiday purchase scheme so you can get that work life balance
• Staff discount scheme
• Agile working
• Autonomy to make a difference!
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Outbound Sales, Business Development, New Business, Telesales, Internal Sales, etc.