£1000 - £1300 per month
Graduate Mentor - Bolton
Are you a Graduate looking for your first role? Are you interested in working in Secondary Schools?
Teaching Personnel are working alongside a large Secondary Academy in Bolton, aiding the school in recruiting Graduate Mentors for the new academic year. Our client school has highlighted many students who are in need of additional support and guidance both inside and outside the classroom.
- Part-time roles available from September 2019.
- 3 days per week.
- 12 month position, with the possibility of this being extended to a permanent position.
- Earn up to £300 per week, depending on your previous experience.
- Opportunity to work in a Secondary school in Bolton with excellent links to training.
Working as a Graduate Mentor in our client school will include the following roles and responsibilities:
- Mentoring students who require additional guidance with their academic studies.
- Helping to plan and deliver intervention sessions for pupils who require more structure to enhance their learning.
- Facilitating learning for students aged 11-16 with various levels of learning ability.
- Monitoring specific students progress and reporting this back to their class teachers.
Our client Academy has been noted for their welcoming staff community and culture over the last few years. With over 1700 pupils, the academy is in need of Graduate Mentors who can manage the responsibility of supporting students with lower levels of learning ability. To be considered for this Graduate role you must have a degree of any specialism or be in the final year of your degree. Our client would also like candidates to have experience in an education setting or transferrable skills to work with pupils who require additional support.
Our client Academy is located in Bolton and is accessible via the M61 from surrounding areas such as Bury and Wigan. For non-drivers, the academy can be accessed via several public transportation links from the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
Graduates of all specialisms are welcome to apply for this position. If you would like to apply for this opportunity please send an updated CV to Megan Knight or contact the Manchester West Secondary Branch on the number below;
Posted 18 days ago