Healthcare Assistant - Winchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Healthcare Assistant- Care Home-£9.60p/h-£11.50p/h - Winchester
Winchester, Hampshire, England
£9.60 - £11.50 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Healthcare Assistant - Care Home - £/h to £/h - Winchester
Increase your chances of reaching the interview stage by reading the complete job description and applying promptly.
A care home in the Winchester Area is looking for a full-time Healthcare Assistant to help support the running of the care home on a daily basis - 5 out of 7 days a week, only working 1 in 4 weekends!!! You will work under the guidance of a healthcare professional such as a nurse and your job will vary depending on where you're based on a daily basis.
This rota averages out at 40 hours per week with all overtime paid and it is monthly pay. Looking after 40-45 residents a day.
There is free parking and meals provided whilst at work and breaks are paid, you will be working with healthcare professionals such as nurses.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Healthcare Assistant:
* Help people to move around and making beds
* Monitor patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
* Wash and dress patients
* Serve meals and help to feed patients
What You Need To Be a Successful Healthcare Assistant:
* Experience as a Healthcare Assistant is a bonus but not essential
* A creative flair with a passion for the care industry
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to work long days
* Hourly pay - £/h to £/h - All overtime paid
* 40 hours a week, working straight shifts with the latest finish being 7pm!!! Also only working 1 in 4 weekends!!!
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme