Primary Teaching Assistant in Bury - Bury - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Primary Teaching Assistant in Bury
Bury - This Area Only
70.0000 - 80.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Primary Teaching Assistant, Bury
Start date: September 2021
Are you looking for work from September 2021 in a school setting? We are looking to recruit a qualified Teaching Assistant to assist a teacher in a Year 2 class in Bury, Greater manchester.
Empowering Learning require TA's who are committed, proactive and passionate about their profession . As well as this specific role we also have a variety of other roles including 1:1 support and general classroom support. We work exclusively with schools across Greater Manchester with multiple roles for immediate starts!
To be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (. an NVQ or CACHE L1-3) or have a minimum of 3 months full time experience in a classroom.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Two suitable references covering the last few years - one including your current employer
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If the above meets your expectation, then you will certainly meet ours!
In return Empowering Learning can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to apply, please email your CV directly to or call us on