Temporary Showroom Coordinator - South Cowton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Temporary Showroom Coordinator
South Cowton, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Temporary Showroom Co-ordinator West Yorkshire Windows Ltd are a leading installer of conservatories, orangeries, double glazing windows, living spaces and doors throughout Yorkshire.
Increase your chances of an interview by reading the following overview of this role before making an application.
At West Yorkshire Windows, our focus is to deliver an exceptional service to our customers.
To support our ongoing business growth, we are recruiting for a Showroom Co-Ordinator at our Doncaster branch.
You will represent the Company and be the first point of contact to our customers both on the telephone and face to face in our showroom.
You will take pride in your work offering the highest level of customer service whilst supporting the Head of Sales.
If you are looking for a role where you can utilise your skills, knowledge and experience and focus on delivering a high-quality service to all customers, then you could be perfect for this position.
You will be working up to 30 hours per week, 5 days over 7.
- To welcome visitors to the showroom representing the business with a positive attitude and appearance.
- To ensure that the showroom is kept tidy and organising promotional information is on display a ensuring that you adhere to the security procedures.
- To provide customer support, answering questions, providing information about products and services and emailing sales quotations to customers.
- To ensure that all information required for contracts are provided by the Sales Representatives before uploading the details onto the CRM system.
- This is a customer facing role which includes lone working.
- Knowledge of the home improvement industry would be advantageous; however, full training will be provided.
- Previous experience of customer service and the ability to provide timely and effective responses to the customers complaint.
- Good customer service skills with the ability to apply a calm and polite approach when dealing with dissatisfied customers.
- A strong understanding of customer service with the ability to ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided and customer expectations are exceeded, maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse the problem and provide a mutually beneficial solution.
- A highly motivated individual with a can-do approach to work and the ability to get the job done in the required timescale.
If you have the drive to “Make it Happen” with a positive “can do” attitude and a focus in quality work this could be the opportunity for you.
Please can you send your CV and your salary expectations