Junior Finance Assistant - Canary Wharf | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Junior Finance Assistant
Canary Wharf, Greater London, England
£18k - 21k per year + .
Permanent (Full time)
In this exciting role you will be working closely with the Finance team and will be responsible for the administration of trade activities, making payments.
Based at the heart of Canary Wharf normal workings hours are 8:30AM - 5:00PM, however you will be expected to complete the hours necessary to achieve the expected company standards and performance.
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies throughout the UK last year placing No 20 in the prestigious 'Top Start Ups 100' awards. So, if you are ambitious, highly driven and looking for a rewarding career in an exciting, fast moving business then our client is the company to work for.
- Adding and confirming new beneficiaries.
- Data Entry and validation.
- Production of reports - both for internal and external purposes.
- Liaising between payments and dealing team.
- General operational duties covering core business funds in/funds out and payment activities.
- Adhoc Finance Tasks when required.
Skills and Experience :
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Maths skills/ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to stay calm in a busy and fast paced environment
- Administrator or accounts experience would be beneficial but not necessary
- Ability to multi task
- Self motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently
As a valued employee, you will be entitled to:
- Employee pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Subsidised gym membership on completion of probation
If you feel like you meet the above criteria, please apply now!