Chartered Structural Engineer
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an ambitious Chartered Structural Engineer to join their Colchester office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be experienced in the design of foundations and superstructure multi storey developments using loadbearing masonry as well as reinforced concrete for high rise (20+ storeys) using flat slab design principles and finite element analysis.
A broad project base is on offer including multi storey RC structures as well as retail, commercial and residential.
- Chartered Engineer,
- MICE or MIStructE,,
- Experience in using Revit and Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Able to manage and lead a team.
Knowledge of design in all materials is required, including steelwork, masonry and timber as well as EuroCode experience. Training will be provided as well as ongoing design skill development which is formally provided to continually enhance Eurocode design knowledge and skills and keep up with emerging BIM trends.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Posted 46 days ago