Management Accountant - Manchester - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Entrepreneurial zeal and a drive to do things differently have spurred Greenergy to grow from a bedroom start-up to become the UK’s leading fuel supplier.
Purpose of role:
Support the UK Supply Cost Reporting Manager in all aspects of the financial management of the UK Supply business
Full job specification provided on request.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Degree ( or above) and are at least mid-way through a professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA).
• Accustomed to undertaking month-end procedures and associated reporting, as well as producing business forecasts and budgets.
• Be a strong communicator and possess an ability to develop trusting and credible business relationships.
• Have a questioning and inquisitive mind - not afraid to ask questions or challenge convention, nor to drive improvements and efficiencies as appropriate.
• Takes personal responsibility for their work.
• Comfortable working independently of direct supervision and able to demonstrate personal initiative and drive.
• Able to analyse and interpret significant quantities of financial data and relate back to business issues.
• Able to understand different points of view and work with all parties to agree the best way forward.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Experience of working within a fuel distribution environment.
• Knowledge of Oracle.
People are key to our continuing success; we work hard to reward, develop and retain staff. We offer a competitive salary, career progression opportunities, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
• 25 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day after 5 years’ service for every full year up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
• Private Medical Insurance
• Worldwide Travel Insurance
• Company Pension
If you are interested in joining the Greenergy team, please submit a current CV along with a cover letter in support of your application. Please note, due to the volume of applications we regret to advise you that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not short listed for interview.
NO AGENCIES - Thank you.
Greenergy are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a global company. Employment at Greenergy is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.