Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Acute Medicine - London
London, Greater London, England
£21.62 to £27.31 per hour
Are you an Occupational Therapist with experience within Acute Medical?
We currently have an exciting new role available for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a well-established NHS trust based within London.
Candidates applying will need to be experienced in working on acute wards, within the NHS and autonomously as well as collaboratively with the MDT team to enable timely and high-quality assessments.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period. Candidates applying must have recent experience of working within an acute inpatient medical setting, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour. Please note that the pay brackets are dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Monitoring patient progress
- Complex discharge planning
Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar role
Able to work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Posted 15 days ago