£8.21 to £9.15 per hour - Excellent Company Benefits
Support Worker Multiple Roles Available Excellent Hourly Pay
We are looking for permanent full time & part time support workers for our residential Children’s home in Coventry.
Support Worker - Benefits:
- £8.21 to £9.15 per hour DoE
- Flexible Hours Full Time (40 hours), Part Time (8-32 hours)
- Various shifts: 07:00 to 15:00 and 14:45 to 23:00 (Sleepovers 23:00 to 07:00) including weekends and bank holiday.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Paid, comprehensive training
- Meals and drinks while on shift
- Free parking onsite.
We are holding an Open Day for this Support Worker position. Come along for an informal discussion on the following date:
- 2nd August 2019, 09:00 to 16:00
Please apply to receive further details
Our home supports children up to the age of 18. We provide care and support for children with learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours.
Support Worker The Role:
- Actively safeguard and promote the welfare of the children / young people
- Promote structure, boundaries and routines within the home
- Be a positive role model for the young people
- Work on intervention strategies to promote pro-social behaviour
- Support young people in project and group work
- Provide and participate in leisure activities in line with care and placement plans
Support Worker About You:
- Passionate about working with young people
- Able to remain calm and manage difficult and at times repetitive behaviour
- Computer literate (able to input data, complete reports, etc.)
- A dedicated team player
- Come from a care background
Previous experience of the following is advantageous: Support Worker, Care Assistant, Learning Disabilities, Social Care Worker, Mental Health or Vulnerable Person Support.
We are eager to speak with you! If this Support Worker sounds like an unmissable opportunity, then apply directly to us today by clicking below!
Posted 29 days ago