Site Manager - Hatfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Home/Field based (primarily within Hertfordshire but with occasional travel further afield)
Woodhouse Workspace specialise in interior design and creating spaces that inspire and help businesses work smarter. We blend commercial objectives, creative design and behavioural research to turn a good space into an exceptional workplace. We ensure our customers experience dynamic design, innovative ideas, exciting solutions and brilliant on-site transformations.
We are currently looking for a Site Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. The role will mainly be located within an hour of Hatfield in Hertfordshire, however, there may be requirements to work throughout the UK.
- Salary of £60,000 plus bonus
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised and motivated office fit-out project manager to advance their career with an innovative, family business. Can you lead an on-site team to deliver brilliant results?
Do you want to workon a range of innovative projects, where no two days are the same? Do you want to develop your skills, knowledge and experience whilst creating workspaces that inspire and excite?
As the Site Manager, you will manage the day-to-day running of the sites and ensure all projects are completed safely, effectively and on time.
Reporting to the Project Manager and working closely with the sub-contractors and other building professionals, you will co-ordinate on-site operations from beginning to end based on agreed safety, time, cost and quality standards and objectives.
Additionally, you will:
- Be responsible for health and safety on site and carry out weekly audits
- Carry out all site inductions and manage contractors and visitors
- Review all sub-contractors’ RAMS, COSSH and MSDS
- Manage deliveries
- Ensure projects achieve their objectives from a commercial and customer satisfaction standpoint
- Compile daily site reports with photos
- Be responsible for quality control
- Liaise with building management and key stakeholders
To join us as a Site Manager, you will need:
- At least four years’ experience of managing office fit out projects
- Trade or background in electrical systems and/or electronics
- A SMSTS qualification
- A PASMA qualification
- Full First Aid at work training
- Fire Marshall Training
- Asbestos Awareness
-Temporary Works Co-ordinator training
- PUWER and/or LOLER certification
- Must be IT literate and eager to use IT rather than paper
- A good grasp of the English language
- To be able to manage multiple remits of work and teams and meet deadlines
- To be able to read and understand technical plans and drawings and to communicate clearly with all parties
- To have high Health and Safety standards
This is a full-time role working Mon-Friday, from 7am until 4pm.
Other organisations may call this role Construction Site Manager, Office Fit-Out Manager, Construction project Manager, Project Manager, Office renovation Manager, Construction Project & Site Manager, Site Lead, or Site Supervisor.
Webrecruit and Woodhouse Workspace are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Site Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.