£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
One of our key clients, a highprofile global engineering firm, is currently seeking a passionate, and eager graduate to join their London team on a fulltime permanent basis, as a Civil Engineer.
You will be working alongside the highly successful civils team and assist with the engineers delivering projects and undertaking administrative tasks. Your role will be a vital part of the team, where you will take responsibility of implementing the teams QA/QC procedures and project management tools.
- Bachelors/masters degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years industry experience
- Responsible for civil engineering designs under supervision
- Production of routine letters/reports and other relevant documents
- Effective organisation of information and documentation
- Drainage design schemes in an urban/greenfield setting
- Develop knowledge of Section 102 and 104 adoptions, 106 connection application and 185 diversion works.
- Highway infrastructure design and adoption, with a focus to levels and drainage
- Use computer design engineering software for simulation and preparation of design documents
- Liaise with other contractors/designers working on projects to ensure consistency
- Supervise other designers/drafters when required
- Provide drawings for own designs and incorporate sketches by designers/drafters
*Please note this list if not extensive.
This firm offers exclusive benefits. A competitive starting salary, 20 days annual leave (+ 8 days for bank holidays) PLUS additional days over the Christmas period. Chartership training is paid and supported by the company. All topped off with regular team social activities!
Projects range in value up to multi million pounds and vary from sustainable schemes to major commercial developments. So, if you are seeking variety, why not get in touch today to find out more?
Posted 22 days ago