Renewable Town Planner - Reading | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Renewable Town Planner
£40000 - £60000/annum Flexible Hours, Bonuses, Progression
Permanent (Full time)
Renewable Town Planner
South West England (Remote Working Possible)
£40,000 - £60,000 + Bonuses + Training + Progression + Flexible Hours
Are you a Chartered Town Planner with experience or an interest in Renewables and want to take the next step in your career with a forward-thinking and growing company that already has a number of offices established throughout the UK?
In this role you will be engaged in all aspects of town planning with a focus on Renewables and the environment as a part of this company's newly formed team of Energy specialists. This will include duties such as being involved in the consultation and planning phases as well as negotiating on proposals and submitting appeals.
The ideal candidate will hold a RTPI accredited degree and will be a Chartered Town Planner with at least 5 years' relevant experience. In addition to this, you'll either need to have experience with renewable energy such as onshore wind and solar, or you'll have a strong interest in the industry and where it is going.
This is a great role for someone who is looking to build on the experience that they've already built up as a Town Planner and is now looking to develop themselves further within a niche specialism as part of a dynamic new team of like-minded team individuals within the company.
* Involvement in public consultation, negotiations and appeals
* Preparation, submission and monitoring of planning applications
* Strengthening and growing client relations within the renewable energy industry
* Lending specialist knowledge of the renewable energy industry to colleagues across the company
* Holding an accredited RTPI degree
* Chartered Town Planner with at least 5 years' experience
* Previous involvement with renewable energy at planning phase or a keen interest in renewables and the environment
* Strong interpersonal skills and confident with managing and building client relations
* Full UK driving license
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply