Nursery Nurse - West Malling | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Malling, Kent, England
18000.0000 - 19000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Based in East Malling, Kent we are recruiting for a highly energetic Nursery Nurse. Candidates will need to work well as a team, be caring, organised, and have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of motivating teams and developing practice
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the nursery nurse responsibilities will include:
- Promote high standards of care and education within the Nursery
- Providing fun and exciting age-appropriate activities for children that attend
- Working in partnership with parents
- Promoting equal opportunity
- Ensure that children are kept safe and when necessary follow Safeguarding, Child Protection and Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- Accurately complete all nursery documentation
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call