Online Trading & Content Executive - Trade
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
£24,000 - £34,000
• An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary • Privilegecard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco • Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day • A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate • Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay • Buy As You Earn Scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares and save tax after 3 months of service • Save As You Earn Scheme which gives you the opportunity to save direct from your pay for three or five years with the option of using your savings to buy Tesco shares at a discounted price after 1 year of service • Access to Tesco Learning and Development Academy, Safari Books https://www.safaribooksonline.com and Plurlsight Technology Learning Platform https://www.pluralsight.com • Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank • Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses • Cycle to work and Car Share Schemes • Onsite discounted Nuffield Health Gym https://www.nuffieldhealth.com • Subsidised Canteen *This role opened on 16**th* *September and will close on 16**th* *October* Delivering the trade plan through content on GHS, ultimately delivering engaging and relevant trade content and a strong customer journey. Delivering content improvements in this ever-changing and fast paced environment. • Executing the online content plan for Grocery Home Shopping– co-ordinating the trade planning, design, and publishing processes to deliver engaging, relevant and accurate content onsite for all product categories.
• Building our trading content assets into all site placements, using our in-house CMS and Google Adserve.
• Using analytics to make data driven decisions to optimise trading content; driving customer engagement, conversion and sales for directional media, trade events, seasonal events and customer shopping missions.
• Daily and weekly review of content performance; communicating these findings in team meetings .
• Building relationships with our Customer teams to ensure we deliver a consistent end to end journey across channels for all campaigns, maximise traffic and sales through offsite marketing and drive SEO improvements.
• Co-ordinate the trade events calendar delivery and review process for store and online only campaigns. Make decisions to identify improvements and respond to customer needs for future trade events on GHS.
• Pro-actively seek and own new or improved trading opportunities through all onsite and offsite tools.
• Feed into digital product and technology teams on continuous improvements to our platform and CMS
• Liaising and working with key stakeholders across the business, including commercial trade planning, instore events, Operations, Customer, Dunnhumby, Digital product.
• Having high attention to detail and conducting daily content checks to maintain legality of the site Excel
Workflow process tools (Asana/Trello)
Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst Experience relevant for the role: - Project management is preferable, ideally using workflow tools.
- Stakeholder influencing
- Used web analytics to make data-driven-decisions
- A passion for online
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience using CMS.
Posted 8 days ago