Factory Operative - Burton upon Trent | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, England
Unspecified (Full time)
The Midlands leading recruitment agency Farley and Jones Recruitment are currently looking to recruit Factory Operatives to join their busy client based in Burton Upon Trent, on a temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will need to be physically fit due to the working environment and a driving license due to the location of the company.
Job duties of the Factory Operative will include:
* Operating the Machinery
* Heavy lifting may be required
* Spreading of the product
* Inspection of the product
* Packing the product away
* Cleaning down the work station due to dust/dirt
* Working on a fast paced production line
* It literate – inputting numbers onto the database
* If you have a Counterbalance license, it would be advantageous but not essential – up to 2 hours work on the truck a day.
* Any other duties may be required.
Job details/shift are:
* 05:45am - 14:30pm Monday to Friday and 14:30pm – 23:00 Monday to Friday
* £ an hour
* Immediate starts are available.
* Walkaround of the factory prior to starting.
* Dirty/Dusty environment
* Noisy in the Factory
* Full training provided.
* Physically demanding
* Temporary – Permanent
* Pay rising after 12 weeks.
If you are interested in this Factory Operative position, then please apply now with your CV and one of the team will be in touch if you are suitable