Direct Marketing Officer
£20000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Direct Marketing Officer, London, £27,000
- Are you a direct marketing professional who has experience of developing new digital campaigns?
- Do you have a background in individual giving or direct marketing?
- Would you like to work for an internationally recognised childrens charity?
I am working with a very reputable childrens charity who are seeking a Direct Marketing Officer to join their direct marketing team. This role will be focusing on developing new digital campaigns to engage supporters.
Whats great about this organisation?
- Great international brand
- Lovely offices
- Friendly working environment
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Summer early finishing times
- Dress down Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- Notably ranked in the top 20 in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 NotforProfit Companies list
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Supporting proofing of campaign assets in print, digital and data
- Providing campaign support by producing campaign briefs for internal teams and setting up briefing meetings
- Assisting on developing effective supporter journeys
- Assisting the supporter services team with updating and refreshing all letter and email content
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have
- A successful background in individual giving or direct marketing
- Proven experience in customer care and stewardship
- Experience of Salesforce would be very desirable but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Third sector experience would be very appealing
If you are interested in applying for this Direct Marketing Officer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 20 days ago