Hygiene Supervisor - Northallerton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Make your application after reading the following skill and qualification requirements for this position.
Hellaby (Home of KP Nuts)
Early and late shift (06:00-14:00 or 14:00-22:00) with some flexibility required
As our Hygiene Supervisor, you'll play a key role in providing instruction and training to enable teams to carry out tasks successfully. Some of your other key responsibilities will include:
- Anticipating short-term challenges, which may arise during team operations
- Coaching, encourage and stimulate others to make the best use of their own abilities
- Leading the Hygiene Team to ensure the completion of hygiene schedules, plant and environment are maintained to a high standard
- Ensuring effective deployment of resources, forward planning and continuous improvement
- Cleaning of designated areas to ensure that they are kept in a clean and base condition
- Planning and coordinating all hygiene activities and resources within the shift
- Management and escalation of team absence
- Carrying out regular audits and Behaviour observation as per agreed time scales
- Ensuring all hygiene schedules are completed correctly and filed accordingly
- Management of the team on shift including timekeeping, attendance and performance
The multi-award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to b the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
In addition to the basics of supervising your team, you'll need to be proficient in the following areas:
- Communicating on a daily basis with key contacts
- Controlling the provision, storage and use of equipment, chemicals and materials
- Ensuring the operation of work meets with all company requirements and customer codes of practice
- Awareness of budgetary requirements
- Participating in implementing change
Apply now via the "Apply" button.