Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£10.00 - £13.30 per hour
SkyBlue are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant based in EN6. This role is an immediate start, full time for up to 6 months.
Role Responsibilities include;
- Management of Accounts Payables systems of CPS including: Invoice matching, unmatched report/releases/payments, PNPOs (Payments No Purchase Orders), Liaising in respect of purchase orders, invoice related queries, coding, checking authorisation.
- Process urgent payment requests.
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations.
- Manage petty cash, including reconciliation.
- Sales invoicing processing.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for accounts payables.
- Provide visual management reporting on accounts payable.
- Ensure that holiday and sickness cover is provided for other members of the finance team for example weekly operative timesheet input.
- Carry out any other relevant duties as required within the department, or as required by line manager.
Candidate Ideal Attributes;
- ALevel Educated
- AAT preferred but not essential as this training can be provided
- Construction experience desirable but not essential
- Accounts Payable experience essential
- Balance sheet reconciliation experience desirable
This role is 37.5 hours a week, paying up to £13.30 per hour.
Posted 31 days ago