£35k - 38k per year + Holiday, Pention,
Perm Afternoons - Mon- Fri 2pm-10pm - No Nights/No Weekend!
Salary: £35,000 OTE £37,000-£39,000
This busy manufacturing organisation is currently recruiting for an electrically biased Lead engineer to work on a permanent afternoon shift. Due to continuing success and uplift in production along with a number of new innovative products being brought to market, their is a need for a experienced multi skilled engineers to join this large site. With 2 sites and distribution all over the UK, no wonder they are recognised as one of the leading manufacturers in these sectors.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC Knowledge
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned, reputable manufacturer
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, overtime
Commutable from: Bristol
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 8 days ago