Learning Support Assistant LSA - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Learning Support Assistant LSA
East London, Greater London, England
75.0000 - 90.0000
Contract (Full time)
Popular post-16 College in located in the Greenwich borough is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant (LSA). Full time and long term contract post to start in September 2021
Large successful SEN Provision located in this post-16 college with great resources and facilities. They are recruiting a resilient, dedicated, pro-active Learning Support Assistant (LSA) OR SEN TA/ Youth Worker/ HLTA/Child Support Worker/ Worker/ Behaviour Mentor/ Mentor/ Learning Mentor. This is a full time table and long term contract role to commence in **SEPTEMBER 2021**. Due to the large provision, this role would be available for an LSA to work with pupils on a 1:1 basis and within small groups. Pupils who attend have been diagnosed with various SEN; ie CAMHS/ SEMH/ SEBD/ ODD/ ASD/ ADHD/ Wheel chair users / Complex Needs.
**The successful Learning Support Assistant (LSA)**
- Your current/ most recent job title; LSA/ SEN TA/ Youth Worker/ HLTA/Child Support Worker/ Worker/ Behaviour Mentor/ Mentor/ Learning Mentor
- SEN Experience; CAMHS/ SEMH/ SEBD/ ODD/ ASD/ ADHD/ Wheel chair users / Complex Needs.
- Worked with children/ young people in either; Youth Centre/ College/ PRU/ Alternative Provision/ SEN School or Mainstream School
- 1:1 and Small Groups experience with children and/or Young people
- Your personal profile: Resilient/ Pro-Active/ Great Sense of Humour/ Empathetic/ Patient / can build a Strong Rapport with children/ young people
- Able to de-escalate behaviour (if required)
- Able to commute easily to the borough of Greenwich