Our client is an established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Refuse Collector to join their team on a long•term temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Refuse Collector looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Refuse Collector you will be responsible for loading waste bins into wagons in a safe manner.
Your duties will include:
- Collecting waste and recyclables from households and local businesses
- Using a lifting mechanism to tip the waste from bins into the lorry
- Physically moving recycling bins, wheelie bins and bags
- Walking long distances per shift
To be considered for the role of a Refuse Collector you must have:
- The physical fitness to complete tasks required
- An understanding of how waste and recycling is achieved
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to work outdoors
- Health and Safety awareness
- Be available to attend an induction day
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office.
To apply for the role of a Refuse Collector, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Refuse collector, waste collector, recycling, green waste, waste, refuse
Baxter Personnel, Darlington DL1 4WD
Posted 46 days ago