Deputy Home Manaer - Wembley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Deputy Home Manaer
Wembley, Greater London, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a luxury Nursing Home as a Deputy Home Manager for one of the most highly regarded providers in the sector. You will be tasked with supporting an experienced Home Manager with the day to day running of the home.
Based in the heart of Wembley - with excellent transport links to Greater London - this is a clinical role working day shifts only. Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this home, a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department with direct reports to general management for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
Package / Benefits for Deputy Home Manager:
- Salary - up to £50,000p/a
- Performance related annual incentive scheme
- 28 Days Annual Leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday (Increasing by 1 day each year)
- 7% Pension Contribution
- Nurse Re-validation support
- Senior Management Progression scheme
Responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager will include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager:
- Hold a current Nursing pin - RGN with some elderly nursing experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager or Clinical Services Manager
If you are an experienced and passionate Registered Nurse and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exclusive opening, please click APPLY or call Ehsan anytime on######### for further information.
REF - LIC_SJ_SOUTH_MAR
Posted 24 days ago