Fit Out Contracts Manager - Worthing | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fit Out Contracts Manager
Worthing, West Sussex, England
65000.0000 - 85000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for a Contracts Manager for a well-established and growing commercial fit out contractor working on CAT A and CAB Fit out and refurb projects across the London and South East region.
This role is with a view to progress to a more senior management / Directorship focus role in the future.
About our Client
The company have been operating for over 15 years and have a wide and varied client base and a long pipeline of work for the coming year ahead.
The business has a young, dynamic and energetic management team with a strong business plan in place.
About the Role
We are looking for a contracts manager with experience in main contracting fit out.
- The organising and running of multiple contracts/ projects at any one time and to ensure that they are taken from contract award through to site implementation and successful completion.
- Involvement in pre-contract commercial responsibilities as well as operations.
- Involvement in design, planning, procurement and production stages.
- Overall responsibility for onsite managers under your remit.
- Liaising with clients to prepare, plan and execute required contracts to commence project.
- Review and monitor on-site progress enabling delivery of contract that meets scheduling and budget requirements.
- To use specialist knowledge to assess interiors fit out options, to ensure best working methods are used with respect to scheduling and regulatory constraints.
- To make recommendations and implement any changes to ensure improvements are made and excellent service is provided to the customer.
About the Candidate
- Proven record in managing commercial fit-out contracts
- Used to site visits and client facing activity
- Excellent analytical skills are essential, as are numeracy, literacy and communication skills in English
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Project
Points of Appeal
- Autonomy in the role with prospects of progression to higher management
- Established contractor with a long pipeline of work and large varied client base
- Competitive salary and benefits