Warehouse Work - Markham Vale!
£8.21 per hour, Benefits:Great Opportunity - Apply Today!
Warehouse work - Markham Vale (S43) – Earn up to £8.71p/h - Apply Today!
*Please note this job is in Markham Vale*Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse workers in the Markham Vale area to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies. You will be working within the chilled area of the distribution centre. Rotating shift patterns, with immediate starts!**Please note that this role is in Markham Vale (Postcode: S43 3FG) so you should ensure you can travel to the site before applying.
What does warehouse work involve?**
- Working in a busy Warehouse
- Making up packaging for items
- Packing items into boxes
- Labelling up products
- Placing completed items onto pallets and shrink wrapping pallets once completed
Moving pallets with a pump truck into designated areas ready for loading
Warehouse work hours:
- Full time work
- Monday – Friday
Rotating Shift Patterns every week:
- Week 1 : 06:00 - 14:00
- Week 2 : 14:00 - 22:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing doing warehouse work?
- Regular ongoing work
- Increased pay rates during bank holiday working (Time & a half)
- 28 days holiday a year
- Weekly Pay - every Friday!
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be considered for warehouse work?
- You must be able to travel to the site in Markham Vale (post code S43 3FG) in line with the shift start times
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse would be beneficial
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
**Click Apply today and our recrutiment team will be in touch to progress your application immediately!
**** IMPORTANT *\
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/
Posted 39 days ago