Chef de Partie - Chelmsford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chef de Partie
Chelmsford, Essex, England
23000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
The Role - Chef de Partie
Bryman Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to work in a well equipped kitchen in a traditional gastro pub. Our client are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their existing kitchen team, producing quality dishes using only the freshest local ingredients.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the Head Chef or Sous Chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimising the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Ensure all ingredients, stock levels are maintained on a daily basis to ensure all dishes are available from the menu
- Ensure preparation/task lists are completed on a daily basis to maintain a smooth service
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Salary from £23,000 per annum
- Full time contract with time and half for bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Closed for Christmas and Boxing day