Supply Chain Administrator - Hayes | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supply Chain Administrator
Hayes, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Your N ew J ob T itle:Supply Chain Administrator
The S kills You'll Need: Customer Service, Supply Chain, Administration, Logistics
Your N ew S alary : £20-22k
Location : Hayes, Middlesex
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 8- ( week)
Who You'll Be Working for:
Highly successful snacking business.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Process all sales orders and purchase orders and related activities
- Input into ERP system
- Communication with customers and suppliers, including quotations, acknowledging orders, updating on the progress of the orders
- Pre-and post-sales orders administration, including issuing relevant documentation and entering into QuickBooks.
- Liaise with customers and third parties to organise consignments domestically and internationally, ensuring customer expectations are fulfilled
- Liaise with suppliers and external carriers and schedule intake deliveries effectively
- Prepare and complete shipping manifests and other logistics documentation
- Trouble shoot day to day issues regarding customers’ and suppliers’ deliveries
- Monitor and measure service levels using client and supplier information
Provide secretarial support and general administration assistance
- Take inbound calls and provide information over the phone, receive and process post
- Welcome visitors ensuring our Visitors Policy and Procedure is followed
- Update/manage electronic and hard copy filing systems for all areas of the business in collaboration with relevant manager
- HR routine tasks: Agency Staff & time sheets, attendance monitoring (holiday, lateness, sickness, absence)
Contribute to Continuous Improvement by putting forward ideas that might improve quality, efficiency and profitability of the business
Maintain Food and Health & Safety Standards
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Supply chain or logistics experience
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Well organised
- Good communicator
- Good computer skills
To view all our Supply Chain jobs please go to people-.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.