Building Surveyor - Birmingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
£45,000 to £50,000
I am working with a specialist property consultancy and they are looking to hire a highly competent, self-driven, client facing senior building surveyor.
In joining their team, you will enjoy a high quality and diverse range of instructions. The focus of instructions will be in the design and contract administration of new build, extension, refurbishment and elemental renewal building projects.
The vast majority of projects will be within the education sector.
Duties will include:
• Design and use of Auto CAD (although most CAD work will be done by Architectural Technicians)
• Project procurement through the RIBA work stages
• Advising clients on schemes and projects and determining requirements by carrying out feasibility studies and budget costings
• Preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
• Preparing documents for tender and advising on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
• Contract administration
• Project management
If you would like to apply please email (url removed) or call (phone number removed)