Business Development Manager - Reading | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager - Smart Buildings
£48000 - £58000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Looking for a Business Development Manager position with one of the UK's Leading Energy companies?
Our client are a leading energy company in the UK. Working across several markets within the energy sector and delivering some off the most influential companies in the market, seeking to be one of the most technologically advanced companies in the industry. They have an excellent opportunity for a BD manager to join their Distributed Energy Business.
Your role would be to lead the business development within the smart buildings sector in the UK.
Accelerating the progress in these new markets and indeed consider other potential market opportunities to promote and sell its services. The Distributed Energy Business focuses on building controls, and they are investing to become the market leader in smart buildings across the UK. They have had great success in this area and looking to continue the growth.
In order to develop these opportunities and routes to market the Business has identified the need to increase internal knowledge on the Smart Building products and services as well as taking them to a wider company offering.
Managing the sales resource who can actively promote internally and sell Smart Building based products and services to the market. These include specialist expertise relating to IoT sensors, aM&T software and metering solutions. These sales may be made to new markets or assist the existing sales force to enhance performance.
- Securing new sales opportunities for our Smart Buildings and Remote Service business
- Account manage and secure new sales opportunities for our social housing proposition
- Developing and managing a wide client base across multiple channels
- Identifying, exploring and developing specific sales opportunities within the sub metering market space
- Provide support to Business Energy through Tenders, exhibitions and being the value-added services to the wider business
- Sign up to tender portals and complete tenders for Metering, IoT and Remote services
- Strong experience of selling Smart Building, IoT and Metering services
- Excellent track record of building business both with direct customers and via partners
- Commercial knowledge of sub metering, energy management, BEMS, IoT sensors and how these benefit the end user
- Strong experience of running tenders and managing business opportunities
- Excellent customer facing skills with the ability to communicate and engage at all levels and with internal stakeholders
- Agile working approach with flexibility to support the wider UK regions
Due to the nature of the role, a full driving licence is required.
A competitive salary, excellent pension scheme, company car or allowance are provided. Other benefits are included to support you financially (Such as bonuses), help your family and ensure your wellbeing.
This role is home based but involves working across the country when required