£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
Role: Dispatch Operative
Employment: Temp to Perm
An exciting opportunity for a Dispatch Operative to join a prominent Manufacturer of high value goods in the Evesham area.
This is initially a temporary assignment with a view to moving onto a permanent contract in the new year.
In this role you will be tasked with the packing and despatch of the high value manufactured goods in a logical and protective layout. you will also be tasked with ensuring that all documentation is present and signed off.
- To carry out legitimate Management/Team Leader instructions.
- To immediately notify the Team Leader FINISHED GOODS of any discrepancy in presented paperwork, order content or cosmetic quality of product before packing.
- Liaise with Sales Admin re specific packing/documentation requirements
- Ensuring the timely updating of the orders spreadsheet
- To ensure that any bulk issue material essential to the order content is communicated to purchasing
- To ensure that any agreed deadlines/targets are met
- To provide relevant feedback and to assist with continuous improvement.
- To comply with Production Department Operating Procedures.
For more information regarding this role please call Teddie Mardon on######### or to make an application send a CV .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for warehouse operatives, pickers, packers, assembly operatives and dispatch assistants.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 18 days ago