Live In Carer - Inverness | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Live In Carer
Inverness, Highland, Scotland
£83.00 to £110.00 a day
Permanent (Full time)
Helping people live the best life they can at home isn’t just work, it’s life changing work. For older people, or those with life-debilitating conditions, there's nowhere better to live than in the comfort of their own home. Surrounded by their memories and supported by a live-in carer, every single client gets to live their very best life, in the place they love the most.
Join our team and you will receive the very best in training and support from a team who are here for you 24/7, looking after you so that you can make a real difference to others.
As a live in carer, you will stay with one client for a full rota and not move from home to home, meaning your full attention and interaction will be with the same client.
If you have experience of providing personal care, either in a professional capacity or from recent experience of providing personal care to a loved one or a friend, we'd love to hear from you.
There’s nowhere better because:
• We offer a variety of live-in care roles in England and Scotland to suit your level of experience and lifestyle
• 5 days’ intensive training before your first placement
• 24/7/365 support from our central team
• A dedicated care manager who knows you and your client
• UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
• We pay according to skills and experience, not based on the client you work with.
Your role will include:
• Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke and incontinence
• Moving and handling
• Cooking, cleaning and ensuring the smooth running of the house.
We’re looking for:
• Either minimum 6 months’ professional care experience such as live-in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker or personal healthcare assistant or similar
you may have worked as cabin crew or in hospitality, leisure or cleaning services and
have recent experience of providing personal care for an adult friend or family member including washing, bathing and toileting.
• Experience of dementia care desirable
• A driver’s licence is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Job Type: Permanent
• Salary: £ to £ /day.
• Experience: caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)