Supply Chain Assistant - Nuneaton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supply Chain Assistant
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Supply Chain Assistants urgently required for a minimum of three months with one potential permanent role thereafter.
Working in an excellent employee focussed company in the Premium Supercar brand department, the Supply Chain Assistant will;
- Manage an activity to reach out to all Semi-Conductor impacted suppliers to obtain feedback from them on their position in relation to the current shortage, grade and prioritise the suppliers based on potential impact and then manage activities to put countermeasures in place.
- Provide immediate support on key urgent backorders, expediting with the supply base to improve the supply situation and clear backorders.
The Supply Chain Assistant would be expected to create measures and create clear traffic light reporting so the position can be understood at a glance. There is a significant amount of contact with suppliers and the management team of the customer reporting back on the status of the projects.
- Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to influence.
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and highly effective to achieve results quickly
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
To find out more or to apply contact Brellis today