Receptionist - Blofield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Blofield, Norfolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a Norfolk company with a reputable heritage that provides a range of luxury products and services in the tourism industry. They have a passion for what they offer and they seek a Receptionist who will share the same enthusiasm for what they do.
The business is moving forward and has exciting growth plans which will further add to the responsibilities of this role.
As the Receptionist, no two days will be the same and this job will provide instant gratification as you work with a team whose priority is to deliver a first-class service to all their customers and promote the company brand.
This is a fun role which requires a dynamic and positive, organised, and switched-on affable individual who thrives on being busy and dealing with people face to face and over the phone.
Job responsibilities include:
* Meet and greet customers in a friendly and welcoming manner and maintain a presentable front of house.
* Answer all incoming phone calls and enquiries and action or distribute accordingly.
* Take payments by phone or in person where required.
* Manage holiday bookings using the company CRM system.
* Maintain stationery supplies, ordering where necessary, and manage the Purchase Order database and PO's with suppliers.
* Handle the delivery of goods and manage the post, arranging couriers for outgoing parcels.
* Manage the contracts, annual invoicing, necessary documentation and relevant administration.
* Manage company fleet vehicles, taking ownership of keys and site key.
* Arrange company events.
* Proven face to face customer service experience.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel & Teams.
* Ability to work in a team and independently.
* Knowledge in marketing will be helpful.
* Previous experience using Hubspot or similar CRM system.
Monday - Saturday, 40 hours pw, with a weekday off!