Class 1 Multi Drop Driver
Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
Up to £30218 per annum
Class 1 Multi Drop Driver United Kingdom GB10677
The KN Whitbread team operate a new and diverse fleet and pride ourselves on being leaders within the industry for vehicle technology. Our fleet operate with vehicle mircolise telematics, forward and reverse cameras and cyclist proximity alarms. The Driver is part of the Transport operations team and is responsible for delivering a first class professional delivery service to our customer.
- Operating a dual temperature controlled vehicle
- Comply with food safety standards
- Comply with transport legislation and working time directive
- Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne+Nagel and the Whitbread Brands
- Safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
- Follow all delivery and returns procedures
- Maintain and manage company equipment
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must hold a current class C licence
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- Hold a valid driver qualification card
- Preferred 2 years driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service skills
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that youre rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and 25 days holiday, life assurance and private health insurance. If successful the company will support any ongoing training. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the worlds leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team
Posted 43 days ago