National Account Coordinator - Willenhall | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
National Account Coordinator
Willenhall, Walsall, England
£30000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Looking to kick the hinges off in 2021? Are you an experience National Account co-ordinator or manager seeking a change?
We have a full time permanent position based in the local area with and well established client in the architectural ironmongery industry. This is a unique role in the sense that the responsibilities of the post are going to be split between the office and field based work (50-50).
You will be working closely with the head of UK sales, providing exceptional support for the defined customer segment with the aim of achieving sales budgets, profitability, product mix, brand image and market penetrations etc.
Primarily developing national sales accounts, target accounts and also buying groups. Undertaking and managing the supply framework agreements with national accounts. Assisting the head of sales and/or CEO with price review discussions.
External visits to head offices in order to develop relationships at all levels with purchasing managers, category and product teams with the aim of sales growth across the company brands. Identifying opportunities for new products and bespoke ranges.
Visiting national account branches either individually or with the regional BDM to present and implement new product ranges for stock and provide training. Liaising with external sales team to update regularly on national account development.
Identifying new target accounts for sales growth internet trading companies, regional builders merchant chains etc, and work to develop these target accounts
Liaison with PM/Marketing services to provide market information and also assist with product range / merchandising review to ensure suitability for sales growth in the national account sector.
Other specific responsibilities:
- Ensuring effective communication with the sales centre, building strong internal relationships.
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge and attending training sessions as and when required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the company’s vision and values
- These duties and responsibilities may be varied from time to time by your manager, based on the changing needs of the company, and your personal development which this company are very attentive to.
Required and Desired Skills & Knowledge:
* Strong pro-active sales and relationship building skills
* Communication and Customer Service
* Time Management skills
* Company product and industry knowledge
* .I. trained or studying for (Guild of Architectural Ironmongers)
* Knowledge of the customer pricing and sales order processing.
If you are on the lookout for a new opportunity and this role could of interest to you, please do not hesitate to upload your CV and one of the team will be in touch for a confidential discussion