Compliance Manager - High Wycombe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING "SMART" ACROSS THE BUSINESS WHICH MEANS WE ARE ADOPTING A BLENDED APPROACH TO WORKING BOTH AT HOME AND AT OUR HEAD OFFICE, ALLOWING FLEXIBILITY FOR ALL OF OUR EMPLOYEES.
This newly created role will develop and implement a strong compliance strategy, ensuring it’s embedded within the business and will continually seeking to improve performance through process and standards.
- Leading the team of Internal Audit Partners, you will develop and deliver a robust and effective internal compliance programme within our Stores, Central and Warehouse functions;
- You will also lead the Inventory Management team, with accountability for business wide stock compliance and related KPI’s;
- Provide strong reporting and insightful analytics to drive business performance through compliance and risk management;
- Work collaboratively with the Leadership team, Senior Management team and the Retail Operations team to ensure alignment of the Audit and Compliance strategy for TPS;
- Lead the working relationship between the business and internal group auditors, FCS and GMS;
- Understanding of all aspects of Retail compliance, being aware of trends, solutions and opportunities
- Results driven and passionate about improving process
- Qualified Accountant or Internal Auditor (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), with PQE in internal/external audit or risk management;
- Broad financial, commercial, and operational knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience of leading, mentoring and coaching a team
THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE YOU TO BE PREPARED TO TRAVEL AND SPEND SOME TIME AWAY FROM HOME.
CULTURE & REWARD
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK.
We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded 7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- GrowOurOwn - exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust - unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus - We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.