Learning & Development Facilitator
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Learning & Development Facilitator to join their team of staff in the Learning & Development department based at a BMI Healthcare site in either London, Manchester or Glasgow.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- At minimum you should have good levels of written English (At least: GCSE A* - C/ 4 - 9, Scottish Standard Grade 1 -2, Scottish Intermediate 2/National 5 or equivalent)
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Positive and approachable manner
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and some experience of working in a learning, education and or training environment.
- It is crucial that you are confident with technology and systems and can easily help others understand and use these products.
More experienced applicants should have 5+ years' experience in a learning and teaching environment or an undergraduate degree. You should have experience of using a Learning Management System to facilitate learning and other database products. You will have significant experience of facilitating training and learning, specifically using digital solutions such as video-based (live and recorded) and authoring tools. You should have the ability to deliver and facilitate both instructional design and soft skills learning. Lastly, you will have excellent project management and relationship management skills.
Duties of this role include:
To facilitate and coordinate delivery of professional and effective training and development interventions, policies and processes, that will equip employees of all grades with the skills and knowledge to enable them to better perform their roles and develop to their full potential by:
- Providing and facilitating effective programmes of learning for BMI Staff, with specific responsibility for non-clinical areas, specifically corporate systems and soft skills for non-managerial staff
- Delivering training courses via the most appropriate method, with a focus on digital delivery
- Assisting the Learning and Development Business Partners in the designing, developing, implementing and reviewing L&D solutions / products which support the identification and development of the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to achieve short-, medium- and long-term business strategy.
- Ensure all L&D solutions are using the latest L&D tools and techniques.
- Ensuring that full evaluation takes place in order to facilitate appropriate learning and value for money.
- To design, deliver and evaluate training sessions within the group learning framework.
- Create and design Learning & Development Training programmes in-line with business objectives that support the management team.
- Ensure individuals have continuous improvement and development for success planning where applicable.
- Communicating data and metrics that informs and supports both managers and team's progress and succession planning.
- Ensure that the L&D function offers a quality, cost effective service.
- Research potential new learning activities.
- Introduce and implement new training processes and systems to record and review training needs and delivery.
- Assist the Learning and Development Business Partners to review the training which is currently offered within the Company and ensure that it is fit for purpose, including induction and e-learning packages.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Screen learners to ensure they embark on the most beneficial course available which meets the needs of the individual and those of the company
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers between £26,000 and £31,000 dependent on experience for this vacancy alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
For more information on this role or for an informal chat please contact Kevin Avis (Learning and Development Business Partner) at #########
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 7 days ago