£18000 - £20000 per annum
Do you want to make a difference to a childs wellfair and lifestyle?
A picturesque service set out in the beautiful Long Ditton, where an abundance of fields are dispersed across the horizon. Here you will be supporting the need of children and young adults with learning disabilities such as autism and challenging behaviour. A short walk away from the bus stop makes this a great location for all candidates travelling near and far.
- Competitive salary
- Staff discounts at various retailers
- Bus links a short walk away
- To belong to a charity funded organisation
- Fulfilling clients individual needs and requirements
- To provide full personal care, whilst protecting their dignity
- Supporting with activity plans throughout the day, personable to each individual
- To support with various aspects of challenging behaviour and challenging situations
What is required?
- Must be able to work long days (7:30am 8:30pm)
- No experience is required however must have the right values and attitude
- To be willing to promote the independence of all clients by supporting them with daily tasks
- To care for children between the ages of 819 with sensory engagement
If you want to belong to an organisation that supports you in every direction of your career and to be the backbone that these children and young adults need then please get in touch asap! Positions are available immediately!
If you feel this is the right role for you please call######### and ask for Grace.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 12 days ago