Lead Electronics/Embedded Systems Engineer - Hampshire | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead Electronics/Embedded Systems Engineer
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
ROLE – Lead Electronics/Embedded Systems Engineer
LOCATION – Hampshire
TERM - Permanent
Flexible - £#########
My client works within Engineering sector, Electronics Manufacturing.
The Lead Electronics/Embedded Systems Engineer will ideally have the following Skills:
- Experience of developing and implementing electronic circuits using microprocessors and system design for instrumentation and sensing products
- Experience working with circuit simulation tool techniques
- Familiarity and experience with embedded software techniques
- Full development lifecycle including initial architecture development
The Lead Electronics/Embedded Systems Engineer role will involve:
- All Systems Engineering aspects of existing and new programmes, leading work at all phases of the development lifecycle
- Leading the documentation, alignment, consolidation and development of current systems architectures
- Leading the development, documentation and implementation of future system architectures
- Ensuring robust capture and review of design artefacts as appropriate for all stages in the engineering lifecycle appropriate for managing existing systems and for taking concepts through to production
- Communicating the opportunities and benefits provided by the proposed architectures
- Technical leadership and development of Engineering teams
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation