BI Developer SQL - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
BI Developer SQL, Power BI etc...
35000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Spring Technology are working in partnership with one of the UK's newest and exciting business's in the Nottingham area to recruit for a highly skilled Business Intelligence Developer (BI Developer)
As a BI Developer, you'll be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining a data warehouse enabling the business to be efficient and effective. You'll need to be passionate and motivated, as people are the power behind this companies growth.
You'll need to be excited by the challenges of working with large datasets and an environment which is growing rapidly.
Responsibilities and skills required:
* Comfortable and proficient working with Microsoft SQL Server and the technical aspects of BI.
* You'll be expected to review complex queries and stored procedures to fault find and improve performance where necessary.
* Reporting skills are a must - you'll love sharing your ideas and presenting data back to the business so a good level of skill in Reporting Services / Power BI / Power Query is expected.
* Supporting mixed ability business teams to benefit from their data.
Technical Skills Required:
* Power BI
* Reporting tools
* Sound knowledge and understanding of ETL concepts and design using Integration Services.
* Excellent excel skills are expected and you'll be comfortable redesigning macros.
* Experienced in requirements gathering, documenting and testing.
* Data quality and attention to detail are paramount.
Apply now to be considered for the hottest BI Developer role in the Nottinghamshire area!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.