Finance Manager - Chester | Zoek UK | d0a7a4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Permanent (Full time)
A growing FMCG business based in the Chester area is currently for a newly qualified accountant from Practice.
You will be reporting directly in to the Financial Controller, preparing monthly management reporting, statutory reporting, balance sheet controls and treasury.
As Finance Manager you will be involved in:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for two entities, including high level analysis of performance, financial position, and cash flow
- Ensure inter company balances reconcile across the group
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are performed on a timely basis
- Reconcile the fixed asset registers monthly, and ensure accurate and up to date, review P&L monthly for potential fixed assets
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Prepare monthly VAT returns for two entities
- Preparing audit schedules and working closely with the Financial Controller to ensure all deadlines are met
- Assist in developing the group accounting policies, ensuring compliance with accounting standards
- Manage the 12 week cash flow forecast process
- Produce financial data & reports for Director's and other departments on request
To apply for the role you must:
- Be a newly qualified accountant from Practice; mid-tier, regional or small local is ideal
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have strong technical skills
- Be ambitious and looking to join a growing business
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please get in touch with Rebecca on or click on the link to apply.