KS2 SEN Teacher - South Cowton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
KS2 SEN Teacher - Doncaster
South Cowton, North Yorkshire, England
£90.00 - £140.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
KS2 SEN Teacher
Ensure you read the information regarding this opportunity thoroughly before making an application.
- Doncaster Prospero Teaching are looking for a SEN KS2 Teacher for a SEN School in Doncaster, working full time Monday to Friday, starting September 2020 till July 2020.
SEN KS2 Teacher Contract/Position Details Location
- Doncaster Position
- SEN KS2 Teacher Type of work
- Class teaching Start date
- September 2021 Position end date
- July 2022 Contract type
- Temporary Minimum rate of pay
- Negotiable Pay Hours
- 8:20am-4pm (term time only) SEN KS2 Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
(KS2) Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on#########
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Primary Supply Teacher Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme