SEN Lecturer/Teacher - Bromley - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Lecturer/Teacher - Bromley - Immediate AND September 2021 Start
Bromley - This Area Only
160.0000 - 220.0000
Contract (Full time)
SEN Lecturer/Teacher – Bromley – Immediate AND September 2021 Start
Full time, Long term
£160-220 p/day (Depending on Experience)
A wonderfully dynamic Specialist (SEN) College are looking for a SEN Lecturer/ SEN Teacher to join their diverse and inclusive team. Pupils enrolled here have MLD to PMLD in the form of intellectual and physical disabilities. You will be delivering a holistic approach the RARPA curriculum with the support of TA’s, Therapists and External Professionals.
To make a positive impact here:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons taking into accounts individual needs of your cohort
- Involved with IEP Development
- Manage performance of Class Team
- Review and reflect on teaching programmes and contribute improvement proposal
- SEN Experience amongst 19-25 year olds is ideal but not essential
- Must hold QTS and have an up-to-date DBS.
- Commitment to inclusion
- Access to References
- This school boasts a holistic approach to promote pupils’ confidence and well-being
- Social events within bubbles
- Good transport links and parking available
COVID-19 Notice -We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.