London, Greater London, England
- Why this role?
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity in sales? Come join our high performing sales team with a disruptive, young, SaaS software company serving the hospitality industry. Our solution sells itself and the compensation is competitive and uncapped.
You will develop and own a portfolio of hotel prospects. You will be selling them an industry-leading solution, that solves a huge pain-point, and beats competitors head to head. Our customers love the solution and churn is less than 1%. Great word of mouth brings plenty of qualified leads.
You will be joining an amazing team with unparalleled experience! Our focus on hands-on approach training means you will be mentored and developed by accomplished sales leaders who are invested in your success.
£35,000-£45,000 base-salary + £40,000 on-target commission (uncapped, no floor)
- What is Pace?
Pace was founded less than three years ago to bring dynamic pricing to the masses. The first industry we entered was hospitality and we've been on a roll: hotels in over 38 countries currently trust Pace with over €200 million in annual revenues.
Our team of 25 people is based in Shoreditch, London, and we've raised close to £5 million in venture funding from well-known funds such as Seedcamp, Amadeus Capital, Speedinvest etc. In short, we're a well-funded, early stage, company with amazing traction. Don't blink, you'll miss the opportunity to join us.
- An ideal candidate has a B.A. in Hospitality, Business or related field
- You have 2+ years of experience in sales in hospitality or SaaS
- You are fluent in English (bonus-points for fluency in German/French/Dutch)
Of course, your written and oral communication is excellent and you have experience with CRMs
- Highly motivated by achievement and financial reward
- Intelligent, a creative and practical problem solver
- Follow through on promises you've made
- Good leader, motivator and manager
- Understand and influence others in their behaviours
- Strong oral and written communicator
- Established track record of sales success
- Frequently mastered new markets and products
- Constantly learning and improving
- Resilient in the face of adversity
Posted 18 days ago