Chef De Partie - Downham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chef De Partie
Downham, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Chef De Partie
At Bromley Court Hotel we are proud of our rich 200-year history and years of experience offering comfortable surroundings, superb food and personal service to all our guests whether they are holidaymakers, business travelers, or are visiting us for a special occasion.
Bromley Court Hotel is recruiting for a Chef De Partie – hours a week must be flexible to work 5 out of 7 days to include weekends and be able to work both early and late shifts.
If you have great cooking skills, a cool head, an ability to delegate appropriately, organisational flair, and a grasp of profit margins this could be the role for you.
Salary £22,000 per year
• Competent cook
• Responsibility for running a section in our busy kitchen
• Able to work unsupervised or as part of a team
• Quick thinker, be able to make good decisions
• Ability to follow SOP’s and to check others are doing the same
• Up to date with knowledge of Food Safety and Health & Safety
• To assist on other sections or help with other duties when we are short of staff, emergencies and when number of covers require.
• Has the ambition to succeed shows willingness to work and learn.
• To pass on all information to your Commis and to enhance their knowledge wherever possible.
• Able to work hours required and section assigned to by the Head Chef.
To apply for this role please click 'Apply